Deployment package output location > Indicium container

• 23 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16
  • Thinkwise Local Partner Brasil
  • 379 replies

Hi

I'm struggling with the deployment folder. When you define it in the IAM it references my pc. However Indicium is running in the cloud in a container. So it's being saved at a location inside the container.

Can I run the container with a mapped directory for example /opt/indicium/deployment that can be mounted to /home/conainter-user/deployment/, is something already foreseen in the container package? 

With regards to the destination, is OneDrive / SharePoint on the backlog as a destination? 

Now I don't really have a way to obtain my deployment data. 

icon

Best answer by Anne Buit 31 May 2023, 11:45

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi Freddy, the deployment location should be ‘as seen from Indicium’.

When configuring this location in IAM with a desktop UI it gives you the option to select a local folder but this will not work.

Sharepoint/Onedrive are currently not on the backlog, feel free to create an idea for this. There are other options available such as FTP and cloud blob solutions.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

And what about the mapping of a pre-defined folder in relation to containerized environments? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi Freddy, the deployment location should be ‘as seen from Indicium’.

When configuring this location in IAM with a desktop UI it gives you the option to select a local folder but this will not work.

Sharepoint/Onedrive are currently not on the backlog, feel free to create an idea for this. There are other options available such as FTP and cloud blob solutions.

There is already one