Solved

error_stored_procedure_derive_params

Badge

When i'm clicking on my task icon, i expect to see a popup with my task but instead i get this error: “error_stored_procedure_derive_params”

Is there anyway you can have some debug information about what is wrong exactly? 
I created a task, i recreated a control procedure, i created a template, i assigned it and i deployed it.

So basically i did all the necessary steps.

icon

Best answer by Dennis Kallansee 1 May 2024, 17:49

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Dennis,

The error indicates there's a mismatch between the model and the procedure on the database. You say the procedure has been deployed, but have you refresh your model? Depending on the metasource of your application (or synchronized your application to IAM in other terms), you may need to synchronize to IAM again and restart your application.

If you have opened the application against the SF metasource, you can hit "Refresh model” and try again. The error should no longer occur. Whenever you redeploy logic, you may need to refresh your model as well to ensure the GUI and the database both use the same parameters.

Badge

Hi Mark,

Im opening the application against SF and i did Refresh model actually. I even closed my browser and retried. I also hit CTRL + F5 but im still getting this error

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

It could also be that you are in a different application than you expect, essentially working either on a different version of the model or that the database the application uses is not the same as the one where you have deployed the logic to.

Badge

I understand, but that is also not the problem. I have been working this task for a few hours and it suddenly stopped working

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

My suggestions have run out sadly, I hope someone else has an answer. Alternatively, you could create a ticket in TCP if you need some help with this.

Badge

Request URL:

….staged_rental_contract_terminate_contract_TAB(...)/layout()

This one is giving a 500. Does that mean the layout of the task might be broken?

Badge

Ok well i fixed it. I don't know exactly what went wrong but i unassigned the task → deploy. Then i reassigned it → another deploy.

I also unassigned the layout → deploy. Then i reassigned it → another deploy and it is working again :)