Solved

Record in table stays selected, resulting in multiple executions

• 24 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Let’s say I plan work for a mechanic (by dragging and dropping), then deleting that mechanic from the planned mechanics. See screenshot below. This seems to work fine.

But when planning the exact same work for the exact same mechanic (again by dragging and dropping like before), the GUI seems to also somehow keep the old selection, which results in multiple executions:

Of course this is not what I want to happen. I don’t want to add it multiple times, only once. But I am unable to find a fix for this. Does anyone know how to resolve this? Would appreciate the help!

The following process flow is used to refresh the planning after a delete:

icon

Best answer by Marius Korff 20 March 2023, 13:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Extender disable_multirow_select fixed this issue.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I'm not quite sure I understand the problem and what you are trying to accomplish. You mention a delete is executed but then you plan the same work twice, was this not just deleted? So is the problem here that the refresh is not executed? 

The refresh is executed. The problem starts after planning the same mechanic on the same job again. This will result in adding the same mechanic multiple times on the job as seen in the second screenshot. This is not supposed to happen (only once) and we’re not sure why this is happening.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I'm not quite sure I understand the problem and what you are trying to accomplish. You mention a delete is executed but then you plan the same work twice, was this not just deleted? So is the problem here that the refresh is not executed?