Solved

Process flow “Activate detail” will not execute

• 6 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi Thinkwise community,

We have a situation where a process flow “Activate detail” will not execute when you open a detail screen within a detail screen for the second time. The first time it is fine because you have to navigate to the correct screen. The second time the detail screen is already open, even with a refresh the process flow will not execute. Is this a bug or is there a way we can resolve this?

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 9 July 2021, 13:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

This was indeed reported a while ago. It is however not a bug. The detail (2nd level) is not really refreshed, it's the main level detail that is refreshed. To solve this either add the 2nd level detail as a 1st level detail. Or add a process flow that starts on activation of the main (1st) detail level. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Is this still a bug or is it fixed already?

Considering your question I suppose the issue is not fixed. I'm not sure if Koen reported a ticket or not.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Is this still a bug or is it fixed already?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Koen,

That does sound to me like a bug. If the first times everything goes smooth and the second time it does not, that is not the correct behavior. Could you report this in TCP? Our GUI team will take it from there.