IAM Sync error 2023.1

• 2 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16
  • Thinkwise Local Partner Brasil
  • 384 replies

What is causing this error?

[ERR] Process action "run_sync_script" in processflow "system_flow_sync_to_iam" in application 29 threw an exception. (571360e4)
Indicium.Shared.TSF.NonFatalDbException: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'tree_show_label', table 'PROVA_IAM.dbo.tab'; column does not allow nulls. UPDATE fails.
The statement has been terminated.
---> Microsoft.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'tree_show_label', table 'PROVA_IAM.dbo.tab'; column does not allow nulls. UPDATE fails.
The statement has been terminated.

icon

Best answer by Freddy 3 February 2023, 16:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi Freddy,

This looks like that the synchronization script fails to submit a value for tree_show_label whilst it is a mandatory field. I'll take a look at it and get back in touch here once I know more.

You can double check if there are any tables in your branch that have no value for the tree_show_label column in advance.

Never even noticed that field.. but this field was NULL for one of the tables..  If that's a mandatory field you should make it mandatory as well in the SF. (we use 2023.1).  After making it a 0 in the SF, the sync was successful. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Freddy,

This looks like that the synchronization script fails to submit a value for tree_show_label whilst it is a mandatory field. I'll take a look at it and get back in touch here once I know more.

You can double check if there are any tables in your branch that have no value for the tree_show_label column in advance.