Solved

Deeplinking Universal

• 16 April 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

We are pointing with a (generated) deeplink in e-mails to our customers and suppliers. These pointers refer to our good old WebGUI portal.

I really love the universal GUI and I would like to generate these deeplinks to Universal for a faster acceptation of Universal (and close the old WebGui portal)

Is deep linking already possible in Universal or planned?

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 16 April 2021, 10:50

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Deep linking has been made available as of Universal version 2022.2.17b.

More information here:

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Please vote on idea: Votes for deeplinking in Universal

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@Mark Jongeling please move this question to the ideas section and let the community also vote for this. Maybe we create more priority to this feature from the frontend as a community of users? 

We don’t see the backlog items and have no insights of votes and PI priorities in a backlog :-(

Sadly I cannot convert any topics to an Idea. Platform supplier Insided does know about that we (and quite some others) would like this feature.

Feel free to create an Idea for this. I think being able to vote on it is a good way to measure the interest in this feature.

The backlog items get prioritized based on a couple of things and is certainly based on demand. Some features not only require additions to the Universal GUI but also to the SF and IAM, and those products also have their priorities of course. It's a bit of a puzzle but we are working hard on the features our partners and clients are wishing :wink:

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@Mark Jongeling please move this question to the ideas section and let the community also vote for this. Maybe we create more priority to this feature from the frontend as a community of users? 

We don’t see the backlog items and have no insights of votes and PI priorities in a backlog :-(

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@Edwin Saan, I will record your vote on the backlog item :wink:

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

We are pointing with a (generated) deeplink in e-mails to our customers and suppliers. These pointers refer to our good old WebGUI portal.

I really love the universal GUI and I would like to generate these deeplinks to Universal for a faster acceptation of Universal (and close the old WebGui portal)

Can we vote on this feature. It will have my vote. If it’s possible in the WEBGUI then it should be possible in the universal as well. All new development is done in Universal now...

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

@Mark Jongeling If you’re gonna have this added to the feature - customer matrix: please add our name to the list too. It’s not our highest priority, but we very much look forward to this functionality and hope to see it added somewhere in 2021! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

(Please list Questions in the Questions & Conversations subforum. This is the ThinkStore subforum where our users can share their created solutions and functionality. Thank you in advance. I have moved the topic for you to the appropriate subforum)

Sorry

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Jaap

Deeplinking is not on the planning for Universal yet but it is on the backlog. I will pass on that you would like this functionality. This will be taken into account when new backlog items are planned to be implemented.

(Please list Questions in the Questions & Conversations subforum. This is the ThinkStore subforum where our users can share their created solutions and functionality. Thank you in advance. I have moved the topic for you to the appropriate subforum)