release notes

Release notes Windows GUI and Web GUI (2021.2.18)

Related products: Windows GUI
Release notes Windows GUI and Web GUI (2021.2.18)

Hello everyone,

in this sprint, we've built that your selection in a grid is retained after an auto-refresh. We also fixed some issues for auto-refresh.

We're still working on making the Oauth 2.0 connectors in process flows available for the Web GUI. So, these aren't available yet in this release.

You can read the GUI user manual to read about the Windows and Web GUI's features. We'll keep you updated regularly about the Windows and Web GUI's progress.

New features

Row selection retained after auto-refresh (Windows GUI)

Now, when a grid row or tree node is selected, it will stay selected after a refresh or auto-refresh action. This applies to both single and multi-row/node selections. Or course, when a row or node is no longer available after the refresh action, it won't be selected any longer.

Minor fixes and tasks

• We've fixed an issue where auto-refresh would keep refreshing when a user switched to a different document.
  • We've also fixed an issue where auto-refresh continued after you entered edit mode. Now, auto-refresh will pause after you enter edit mode and only continue when you leave.
  • We've fixed an issue where auto-refresh would keep refreshing when a user switched to a different document.

Now (I'm testing 2021.3.10), when I haven't used Thinkwise for a while (let's say 30 minutes) and I switch back to the program, my screen isn't updated anymore. I have to refresh my grid manual. 

Is this the intented behaviour since 2021.2.18?

I tested something more, it is only when the document isn't the selected document / tab, so it is intended but I don't know if I am happy with this.

Hello Patrick,

Minimizing the program shouldn't influence the autorefresh (lets say AR from now on), but switching to an other document does. 
On which frequency does your AR work? When switching back to a document with AR the AR timer will start over. It will not forcestart it on tab switch. Does this behavior also work in your scenario? If not i would advice you to open a tcp ticket so we can discuss it there in more depth.

With kind regards,
Edo Spijker