Insights Change log

• 22 November 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

April 2022

With the latest release we added the Italian language to Insights. Try it yourself with the demo user: demo_it.

March 2022

In January and February, we focused on improving the quality of the model. This has resulted in a number of improvements and extensions:

• Added unit test for almost all the logic concepts
  • Included the base project DEFAULT_TEST_CASES to automatically create process tests
  • Completely overhauled the roles with one role per process action.
  • Resulting in a quality dashboard score of 4.4.

In addition to raising the quality, we have ensured that all master data of the application is displayed in the language of the logged-in user. This is made possible thanks to a dynamic model which creates translation tables and a new lookup expression using session variables.

March 2021

In march we build in some new features of Universal, added some wishes, and squashed a few bugs:

• Added a few japanese translations. Try these out by using the demo user: demo_ja.
  • Included the project planning for the customer portal.
  • Changed the dark and light theme of universal.
  • The customer portal now starts in the dark mode by default.
  • Added a badge to the Generate sales invoices, which show the quantity of invoices to generate.
  • Split the master data and settings tables into their own menu group.
  • Gave the project status a corresponding icon.

February 2020

Hello everyone,

Before we released the Insights application to the whole community, we've put in some work to make the application available in six different languages: 

• German
  • English
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Dutch
  • Brazilian Portuguese

Today I'm happy to announce we've finished this work, by releasing the last piece of the puzzle: Reports in multiple languages.

Sales invoice - Report

The next time you will open the Insights application and call for the Sales invoice report you need to enter which language you want the report to be displayed in.

Sales invoice

Try it for yourself today!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Looks great Kevin!, I do have to note the report has the old address of Thinkwise :wink:  

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Looks great Kevin!, I do have to note the report has the old address of Thinkwise :wink:  

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the heads up! 
We fixed this small little mistake and also updated the post above.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

What I now notice is that the Invoice country name in the top right corner doesn’t change when selecting a different language, it would be nice if that changed too :grin:

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

What I now notice is that the Invoice country name in the top right corner doesn’t change when selecting a different language, it would be nice if that changed too :grin:

Hi Mark,

This has been updated now too:

Invoice country