Make the current logged in application alias available through the SESSION_CONTEXT

Related products: Indicium Service Tier

As per discussion in: 

Mark has suggested that we open an idea for having the logged in application alias available in the session context similar to the application language already implemented in Indicium 2021.1.18.

Please vote. 

Updated idea status NewOpen

Would it also be possible to have some kind of 'debug' mode available as session context? In IAM you could set a user in debug mode. By using the session context, you could get more information from the database. Now everyone has to create it's own solution. 

@Andre te Raa, I think for having some kind of 'debug’ session variabele it might be better to create a new idea with your use case and the problem that extra property can solve.

As for this idea, is this not the `tsf_appl_alias` we already have? Or am I misunderstanding the request?

@Andre te Raa, I think for having some kind of 'debug’ session variabele it might be better to create a new idea with your use case and the problem that extra property can solve.

As for this idea, is this not the `tsf_appl_alias` we already have? Or am I misunderstanding the request?

Hi @Dick van den Brink,

I have opened it on version 2021.1.18 Universal/Indicium. I believe the Session_Context was indeed extended to provide the ‘tsf_appl_alias’ after that amongst other.

You can close this IDEA as implemented :)

Thanks

Thanks @mperrott, for the fast reply.

I checked when we implemented this, it was version 2021.2.14 of Indicium. We just didn't update the status of this idea.

OpenCompleted