Universal - position action buttons

Related products: Universal GUI

Hello!

It would be nice and functional to be able to hide pre-filters based on the Layout-mode. In our case it is wanted to switch the pre-filters to hidden when ‘@layout_mode = Form’ and have the pre-filters visible when ‘@layout_mode = Grid’.
Because when form is active it is possible to lose the current field when (accidentally) changing the pre-filters. 

Next to the functional part it also looks cleaner.

I know it is possible in the Windows GUI to completely hide the pre-filters in Screen types but this option does not work in the Universal GUI and I would like to see to have the pre-filters visible in the Grid but not in the Form.

Hi Gerard,

For the Universal GUI we planned to let it work the same way the Windows GUI does, listening to the screen types.We cannot give you exact dates. We will inform you through this link.

I don't think we should expand our application logic with a parameter like this because it is very much bound to a specific situation/case and there are a lot of different component types to cover.  

Regards, Erik

@Erik Brink Are you referring to the Universal backlog item ‘Action bar as screen component’? Sounds fine to me.

@Erik Brink Are you referring to the Universal backlog item ‘Action bar as screen component’? Sounds fine to me.

Correct!

PlannedOn the backlog

On the backlogWorking on it!

Working on it!Next release

Next releaseCompleted

@Mark Jongeling When and how exactly has this been delivered?

@Arie V as mentioned above, the implemented feature is the "Action bar as screen component”. Can @g.c.d.vanderschoot confirm that was a suitable solution?

@Mark Jongeling Ah, I see it was sort of released as a Hotfix: 🚀 Platform improvements for week 20 | Thinkwise Community (thinkwisesoftware.com)

We'll play around with it.