Universal Resource Scheduler - zoom level

Related products: Universal GUI

Hi, 

Currently the Universal Scheduler can only display per day or week. 
It would be great if there was an extra zoom level. I want to set tasks for a day. 
So, a morning task, and an afternoon task for instance. 

In the currently layout, this will just be stacked per day; 

2 jobs on the 5th.

However, I want something like: 

Outlook sample - 

Can this be considered? 

Updated idea statusNewOpen

Any news on this? And dropping from a view into the scheduler, so we can really plan appointments. More drag/drop and a weekly view (hours) .. would be amazing. 

Any news on this? And dropping from a view into the scheduler, so we can really plan appointments. More drag/drop and a weekly view (hours) .. would be amazing. 

No news on this Idea. If there's any news, we'll let you know through this idea of course 😁

We need the Hour-level timescale too, but not necessarily displayed as in a Calendar like Outlook. Instead I would like to see them right behind each other the Scheduler. Raised separate Idea for that: 

OpenPlanned

This idea has been planned for the 2023.1 release

Updated idea statusPlannedWorking on it!

In combination with platform version 2023.1, custom timescale support is now supported in the latest releases Universal GUI (2023.1.12). This version already available as a beta release now and will be officially released next Friday. 

Note: there are a lot of combinations of configurations possible. We've tested of lot of them and notice not all are shown properly. So, choose your combination of timescales wisely.

In this case, you can configure a day, hour and possibly a quarter timescale to bring all appointments per day in view. The date picker will let you choose a particular day to navigate to.

We will close this idea now and feel free to let us know your findings.

Working on it!Completed