Possibility to link a task to a table multiple times

Related products: Software Factory

Right now it is not possible to link a task to a table multiple times. I have a task which has to be added to a table multiple times filling the task parameters differently. It is possible to make 'Task variants' which is a great start, but it is not possible to link different task variants to the same table. This because the current primary key of tab_task is not allowing that. (and who knows about the GUI too...)

Right now i have 9 tasks with almost the same name, using the same control procedure templates, and linked to the same table. The only difference is the parameters are getting filled differently.
If it's the same task but with different settings could you not just add a popup to the task with a couple of check boxes? And then fill the parameters based on those settings. This would negate the necessity for having the same task multiple times.
No that is not possible in this case.
You have my vote.

For now (as a work around) you could make multiple 'dummy' tasks that either call you main task or are linked to your main task via a process flow.
🤤

Hi Tom, because you are not the first who has submitted this idea, I will close this one and recommend that you vote here.