Online Help (web)

Related products: Software Factory Windows GUI

We have some ideas to enhance the online Help (web):

The ability to have a General section where online help can be displayed, including enabling referrals (hyperlinks) to this section or from this section to other parts of the online Help (tables, columns , Tasks, reports). This makes it possible to include general information about the steps in the processes clearly in the online Help.

To better identify the search option (many users do not know that this is possible, is visually not clear enough). In The above example it is not clear to the user where to click to search. The performance of the search is still not very well.

The ability to display the online Help screen as part of the Dinz Web screen, so you can see the Dinz Web screen and Help ' next to each other.

Possibility to enter (ALSO) Help for a combination of a column and table (or report, task, etc.). Now the Help is recorded per column, so it is the same for all the tables in which this column is included, while the behavior, meaning, and possibilities may be different.

When I search for a word, I also get screens (tables) for subjects, which are not in the list of tables.

Make search more intelligent. When I search on ' debtor report ' I get no results. When I search on ' report ' OR ' debtor ' I get results.

Prevent tables/topics from occurring more than once. It is not clear to the user what is meant.

Unfortunately, this idea has not received enough votes. Because we want to keep the focus on ideas that are in high demand in our Thinkwise Community, we are closing this idea.

OpenClosed