Form alignment

Related products: Software Factory Windows GUI

Form fields always align to the left and there is no option in SF to change this behavior. Alignment in a domain doesn't affect form fields. In some cases we would like to align form fields to the right, specifically in forms where we only display decimal numbers. It would simply look a lot better if the decimals are stacked right on top of eachother.

Example:

code:

Current situation:

code:

As you can see the addition of a thousands separator can potentially confuse the end-user even more.

Therefor I would like to suggest an alignment option for forms, possibly with an "apply grid alignment" option in subjects > settings > form.
Hi Sharp,

there's an option in the runtime configuration to set the form alignment of numbers.

You can find/add this option under 'Runtime configuration' --> 'Extended properties'.
Hi Sharp,

all available 'extended properties' are listed on:

https://office.thinkwisesoftware.com/docs/docs/sf/extended_properties.html#docsNav
The extended property 'FormAlignmentOfNumbers' is working, but is actually too powerful, I need to have control over each individual numeric field in a form.

Usually amounts should be aligned at the right, but other numeric fields, like a document number or invoice number might be aligned at the left or in the center.
I stand corrected. This works. Is there a list of all extended properties available, perhaps in a specific table?
I would still like to be able to set alignment per table instead of only application wide because in other forms having numbers aligned right while other fields are aligned left does not look very nice.