Fill out Process flow HTTP connector parameters automatically

Related products: Software Factory

It would be nice when the SF fills out Process flow HTTP connector parameters automatically after entering an URL. There are applications that are already able to do that.
Unless the URL points to metadata (wsdl, $metadata) or we know we can send an introspection query, we can't generate an entire connector from an URL alone. Even when we get our hands on the metadata, there is still the possibility of a a wide variety of requests.

I can imagine we could generate a configured connector pretty easily from a curl-command or some other example request format. This request data would contain more information than just the URL, such as the HTTP method, HTTP headers and the request body.
I can arrange a demo for you.
Oh sorry, I didn't realize you are not a Thinkwise employee. My idea is a wish for the SF: When I fill in an URL I want the SF to fill out the other parameters automatically. There are systems that can do that. I can arrange a demo for Thinkwise developers to see how that works so they can implement it in the SF.
Could you explain how that would work? In our project I have a quite some HTTP connectors, so I might benefit from such a feature as well
If by demo you mean a video you could share, that would be great
Haha, I get it. I'll just sit back and wait to see what happens.

Unfortunately, this idea has not received enough votes. Because we want to keep the focus on ideas that are in high demand in our Community, we are closing this idea.

Updated idea status OpenClosed