Enable process flow in popup

Related products: Software Factory

I’ve created a process flow which does work in the master screen, but won’t fire in the popup screen. Maybe it’s possible to make this configurable, where you can check in what screen type (zoom, popup, master etc.) the process flow must be triggered.

Hi @Bram G ,

Currently the Win/Web GUI does not start any Process flows inside popup screens. Some Process actions then would not function properly when inside a pop-up or cause unwanted/undesired effects. Do you have a case where you do would like a Process flow to start inside a popup screen and what does it do?

At this moment i have a process flow which opens a pop-up screen. Within this pop-up screen, a teacher can plan tests for his students. When the test and students are selected, a task is executed which will plan the test for these students after which the pop-up screen can be closed. At this moment we've adjusted this flow to open a non-floating document, which helps to close the document after. We've chosen this approach because a floating document will not be created in the near future for Universal. However, i think it's still a valid business case to close a pop-up screen after task execution for example... 

Thanks for the answer Bram!, let's see how many votes this idea will get

Unfortunately, this idea has not received enough votes. Because we want to keep the focus on ideas that are in high demand in our Community, we are closing this idea.

Updated idea status OpenClosed