Add option 'Keep Translations' to rename tasks

Related products: Software Factory

Quite often during app development id's of objects* are changed by use of a rename task (Alt+R). In many cases the translation can remain the same. For this an option 'Keep Translations' would be helpful.

* Tables, Columns, Tasks, Task Parameters, etc..
All,

If I'm correct, the requested solution should be available in the latest SF Suite (2018.3). If not, it should be in the 2019.1 release.

Correct, this change didn't make it to version 2018.3 but is planned to be released with version 2019.1. The translations will be copied automatically.
All,

If I'm correct, the requested solution should be available in the latest SF Suite (2018.3). If not, it should be in the 2019.1 release.
Ok, I would just make a copy of the translation, the old one must remain for in case it used by another object with the same id
I would say, don't make it an option.. Just do it. You can always change it afterwards if you want to
I agree, maybe I was unclear in my previous message. What I meant is that the SF just should make that copy of the translation, without asking. That way the object keeps being translated, and then later if I decide I want the translation to be different I can always change that.