Ability to show table tasks on grid line

Related products: Software Factory Universal GUI

We would like to have the ability to show table tasks on a grid line. This is especially useful for the mobile GUI and when just a couple of table tasks are available.

Currently you can show tasks on the top or bottom of a grid in mobile. To start a task for a specific record you should select a line first and then select the concerning task. In the described case it is faster to select the task direct on the line.

See print screens for further explanation.

Task on top of grid (current situation)

Example tasks on grid line

Hi John,

Thats a great idea, an we've actually just recently investigated the feasibility to implement this in the Windows and Web GUIs. Unfortunately, the impact was quite big there, but we'll definitely keep this in mind for the Universal GUI.
The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

Is there a way to see when an idea gets implemented or whether it is going to be in near or far future? This request is already 3 years old. It feels like a good idea, but I would be interested to know what the actual status is. 

Is there a way to see when an idea gets implemented or whether it is going to be in near or far future? This request is already 3 years old. It feels like a good idea, but I would be interested to know what the actual status is. 

Hi @Kasper Reijnders,

Concerning the first part of your question, an idea is expected to get implemented in the near future when its status is ‘Planned’. Concerning the second part, the moment on which the idea is reported is not so relevant to us as some other factors. For more information, I'd like to refer you to this article where all criteria are explained: 

Concerning this idea specifically, I see that we did not properly update the status for this one. It should be ‘On the backlog’ instead of ‘Open’. I will update it right away. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Jeroen

OpenOn the backlog