Solved

Window color

Userlevel 2
Badge +12
Where in the Theme can the color of the window be changed? I've tried so many fields so far entering the most rediculous colors where "nothing" was the default (I think I have them all).

I want to change the color blue to a different blue or even white that matches the corporate color scheme. Perhaps a font has to be changed in the theme (with a different background color).

I know for a fact that the color can be changed, as I have several projects with a different window color, but I'm stuck finding the right setting..... This particular blue is probably a default window color...

Another application has a white top border. That's what I'm trying to achieve in the Theme.

In short: where can the top bar (blue in my case) be changed to a different color? I've set every possible field in the Theme to a color (that's not blue) and still the top bar is blue-ish. So I figure, must be a Font with a background color????

Any hints???
icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 21 May 2019, 14:52

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
Hi Henri,

Found it! It's this field in Themes:

To see the result, reopen your application.

(If the application is using IAM as meta-source, you have to synchronize the application)
Userlevel 2
Badge +12
@Mark Jongeling

That's where I got lost... Did all kind of changes to various parts of the screen to see when the top op the windows changed color... After refreshing the model, normally changes are loaded, but this particular part of the screen needs a complete restart of the (test) application.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.