Solved

The following application is not available message

• 15 April 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

I often have this message in the Web GUI when logging in again using this screen (for example when the browser tab is closed and opened again):

What is it, and why is it shown? It says the application is not available, but I do not agree on that, because when I click OK the application does seems to work?

icon

Best answer by René W 15 April 2020, 14:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hello René,

Could you transfer this issue to TCP as a bug?

It will be of great help if you can specify which steps we need to take to reproduce this situation. 

I tried to open TCP with the Web GUI, logged in, closed the tab, opened it again, and could continue without any further messages. 

Thank you for your help and attention.

Bart 

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hello René,

Could you transfer this issue to TCP as a bug?

It will be of great help if you can specify which steps we need to take to reproduce this situation. 

I tried to open TCP with the Web GUI, logged in, closed the tab, opened it again, and could continue without any further messages. 

Thank you for your help and attention.

Bart 

Unfortunately I cannot reproduce it. It occurs irregular and I really have no clue what causes it. It does not only apply to the TCP, but also to our end product. I just had it again on TCP this time.

Problem here is that I have to explain this to our customers, but I can't really explain this message, which is a bit clumsy to say “Just ignore it”...

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

We recently fixed this problem in Web GUI release 2020.1.13. Maybe that’s the reason it’s not reproducible anymore?

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

We recently fixed this problem in Web GUI release 2020.1.13. Maybe that’s the reason it’s not reproducible anymore?

I don't think that's the case, TCP is currently 2020.1.13:

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

This message belongs to the application claim expired mechanism we lately added to IAM.

It seems like this message is shown unfairly when leaving the main page of our Web GUI without logging out first. Please bring in a TCP ticket for this telling use that it still happens in 2020.1.13 and we will take a look at it again.

I guess this may occur when you open the "already login” page again, wait for the session to expire ± 20 to 30 minutes and try to login again?

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

This message belongs to the application claim expired mechanism we lately added to IAM.

It seems like this message is shown unfairly when leaving the main page of our Web GUI without logging out first. Please bring in a TCP ticket for this telling use that it still happens in 2020.1.13 and we will take a look at it again.

I guess this may occur when you open the "already login” page again, wait for the session to expire ± 20 to 30 minutes and try to login again?

I’ve tried two cases:

• Timed after 30 minutes: Session complete gone, sent back to initial login page
  • Timed after 20 minutes: Reproducable situation occured.

I'll add it in TCP.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Thank you for for your time to report this issue in TCP René.