Solved

Text font in html fields

• 8 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

If we use an hyperlink in a textblock the font is set to 12 points automatically. The font-size property is added ‘for free’. We’ve created a trigger to auto replace the font-size to 10 points, but sometimes when we edit an html field the font-size is deleted, so there is nothing to replace anymore.  And when you edit it again we’re getting back the 12 points. Does anyone recognize this behaviour? And what can I do about it to get the hyperlinks standard in 10 points?

icon

Best answer by Roel 17 April 2020, 15:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi Edwin,

I tried to reproduce the described behavior, but unfortunately I did not succeed. I see that the hyperlink gets the automatic font-size of 12 as you describe, also I updated the value on the database changing 12px to 10px. After I refresh the data in the GUI everything works fine and I cannot create a scene where the font-size disappears. I also tried editing the data and changing the hyperlink.

Is there a reproduction available where this happens every time? If so, we can dive deeper into this problem and maybe find a solution for you.

Kind Regards,
Roel