Solved

Testing with universal gui / indicium

• 21 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Currently when testing development (SF) the Web GUI, my colleagues can log in using their domain account (COMPANY\User). Even if they are not defined in the SF as User (Settings > Users), they're able to log in.

Now we also want the same users have access to a Universal GUI environment, but unfortunately they cannot login. Is there something we have to allow/add in the SF/IAM?

I notice that they can log in on the Indicium service, but cannot do particular calls which for example the Universal GUI uses when logging in.

I.e. http://localhost/indicium/iam/sf/i_ui_usr gives a 404.

When logging in using a developer account I see this:

When logging in with a non-developer account this is the Chrome log:

It looks like the login succeeds (204), but there is something with permissions I guess due to the 404 on i_ui_usr.

icon

Best answer by Jasper 22 September 2020, 17:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Rene,

Only users that are granted access to the Software Factory development environment in the Intelligent Application Manager and are registered as a user in the Software Factory itself can currently access the projects in the development environment. 

We recommend that non-developers always log in via a separate (test/acceptance) IAM and end product database, to prevent them from running into problems due to ongoing developments.