Solved

Set color of tiles in universal

• 30 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Does anyone know how I can set the color of the tiles in the universal GUI? They are white right now. 

I checked the documentation and it speaks about the universal theme.

https://docs.thinkwisesoftware.com/docs/sf/themes.html#tab

Where can I find this page in the SF? I checked all Theme pages and tabs but this screenshot is nowhere to find. 
I hope someone can help me out

icon

Best answer by Erik Brink 2 November 2020, 16:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Edwin,

This is currently not possible as we try to stay close to the Material Design standard for this time. It is possible at a later stage that support for different tile background colors will be added. Feel free to create a topic in the Ideation section.

Kind regards,
Mark Jongeling

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

This is currently not possible as we try to stay close to the Material Design standard for this time. It is possible at a later stage that support for different tile background colors will be added. Feel free to create a topic in the Ideation section.

To answer your second question. The Universal theme is located at the same spot as the normal Theme. You can specify multiple themes per project (version) and the type will indicate which one is used. 

The Universal theme is a stripped version of the original to only provide some basic and accent colours.