Solved

Problem with resource_scheduler

• 28 August 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi, 

SF version 2019.1 

I want to make a scheduler for a project. But i get a error when I start the GUI.

I filll out the mandatory fields for the resource_scheduler

I use the right variables. With assign to subjects i try for order and for shop. 

But i get this error

And for the visual left side shop and on the top of the scheduler order. 

Suggestion or help? Many thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by Leon 4 September 2020, 16:19

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello Leon,

Is it possible to run the application in developer mode? This can be done by adding/adjusting the following line in your ini file:

executionmode = developer

Then when you restart the application it will generate the same error and stack trace but it will also state the exact line number on which the error occures. If you can tell me the linenumber I will be able to tell you what is going on.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Roel

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Leon,

I just realized this action isn’t enough. You should also have a PDB file to figure out the linenumber.

I attached a file called Thinkwise.Shared.pdb. If you could add this file to the GUI folder in <root>\Components\Thinkwise and restart the GUI you should see the linenumbers when the error occures.

Kind Reagrds,

Roel

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Roel, 

I followed your steps( ex. mode = developer and your file in components/thinkwise) , but no error line still the same error code

An invalid value was assigned to a property. Error message: [__localized_exception_key_not_found]

Stack trace:
   at Thinkwise.Shared.Extenders.ResourceSchedulerExtender.CreateScheduler(ObjView resourceObjView, ObjView taskObjView, ObjView worktimeObjView)
   at Thinkwise.Shared.Extenders.ResourceSchedulerExtender.CreateResourceScheduler()
   at Thinkwise.Shared.Extenders.TSFExtendedModelReader.Apply(TSFList`1 extenders, ObjectModelFillHelper fillHelper)
   at Thinkwise.Shared.ObjectModel.SPResultTable.get_gui_extender_property.ReadAll(SPResultTableReader reader, ObjectModelFillHelper fillHelper)
   at Thinkwise.Shared.ObjectModel.GetGUIReader.Fill(SPResultTableReader sfReader, ObjectModelFillHelper fillHelper)
   at Thinkwise.Shared.Async.ObjectModelFillScheduler.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<createReadTask>b__0(SPResultTableReader resultTableReader)

Best regards, 

Leon 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi, 

The scheduler works, to be honest i dont know how. I am trying to find the solution. And give the response back to this forum. Maybe in the future it helps other folks.

Best regards, 

Leon Jagtenberg

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Leon,

I'm glad the scheduler is working now. If you can find what was wrong I would like to know what it was!

If you need support with the scheduler in the future let us know :)

Kind Regards,

Roel