Menu items not translated (After upgrading to 2020.2 version)

• 6 January 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

I can’t figure out what’s going on here, but the tile menu items are indicated as not translated, while they are translated for sure. For the subjects the translations are given correctly..

The first screenshot is the menu. The second screenshot is when opening [werk_rapport]. There you see in the top of the figure the translated words ‘werkrapport’ ‘werkrapporten’ ‘alles van datum’ etc. No [ … ] term to see. But on the menu they are all in [...]. We use this menu for about 2 years now so all terms are translated. But after upgrading to the 2020.2 SF I see this behaviour. I tried several things in the application but was not able to fix this. Anyone an idea?

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Edwin,

Assuming this application is directly started on the SF, can you check your logged in user has a Language (e.g. Dutch) set in the Users screen in the Software Factory? (Menu group Settings):

Kind regards,
Mark Jongeling

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

I already tried that. I put it to English and than all words are [...]. When I change it back to Nederlands then in the subjects and screens are all translated but the menu items not. I guess I need to create another TCP issue...