Solved

Mailing reports with Smtp

• 28 May 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi There,

We have used the report mailer (TSFReportMailer) for mailing the report to users with smtp. In windows it is working well but unfortunately when we deploy it on our IIS webserver the follewing error shows

Does anyone have experience with this?

The next step is to deploy to a azure enviroment! 

Reguards

Ronald

icon

Best answer by Bart Metselaar 29 May 2020, 08:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi Ronald,

What type of reports do you use? Notice that we do not support Crystal Report reports on Azure.

Is "Invoice” the name of the report file, maybe?

Regards,

Erik

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hello Ronald,

Besides the important note from my colleague Erik;

(I also replied this on your bug report); I notice in your screenshot that your report seems to be searched on a ‘C:\’ folder. Can you make sure that, instead of using ‘C:\’, you use the complete FQDN path? 

If you request the web GUI to give back a report, it is likely that the web server searches for a different meaning for the alias ‘C:\’ than the windows server, which can be the reason that you run into different results on the windows and web server.

The alteration of the report location in the SF to a full FQDN location was the solution for my comparable situation a couple of months ago. I hope this helps you too.

Kind regards,

Bart

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi Bart,

Thanks for the answer. 

However we already solved the problem. There was a rights issue in Azure. Now we use the right directory and everything works good

Kind regards,

Ronald