Solved

Font and color of task buttons

• 21 January 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14
When I change the color and font for form buttons in the theme, this doesn’t affect the task buttons.
How can I change to color for the task buttons? Especially for the web version (with grey buttons and white text).
icon

Best answer by Erik Brink 13 February 2019, 14:38

View original

3 replies

The colour for prefilters and task buttons is automatically generated and in the current GUI it is not possible to manually pick a color for these buttons. An option to create more contrast is to change the background color for active tabs, in that way the button will be more visible (see print screen below). In the new Universal GUI this will be customizable.

You can change the color in the Software Factory, go to Themes > Navigation > Ribbon > Item mouse-over (see print screen below).

Does this answer your question?
Userlevel 4
Badge +14
Diederik,
I think we are talking about differtent settings.
We’ve got one theme for both Windows and web. The taskbuttons for Windows look like this:

And for web like this:

As you can see in the above, the font and the color are different.
If I could just change the font color to black, that would be the solution for the problem in this case.
Is it possible to do this in components > form > button>
Userlevel 5
Badge +5
Right now, the dialog confirm buttons are styled based on settings from Theme->Form->Button.

The dialog confirm button styling of the Windows GUI is based on the Windows OS Theme.