Solved

Domain progressbar control

• 6 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Is it possible in the control 'progress bar’, to don't show the 0% if the value of the column is NULL?

I would like to show the progress bar, however when the value is NULL, there should not be a progress bar. When the value 0-100 is used, it should be shown.

icon

Best answer by Erik Brink 6 August 2020, 16:40

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello Peter,

For now the control does not support this. When an invalid or null value is given the control will process this as 0 (zero).

As a workaround in your form you could and show/hide the column with the layout stored procedure, but unfortunately this will not work in the grid.

What would you like to show when the value is NULL, just an empty column?

Kind Regards,

Roel

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello Roel,

Thanks for your reply. To bad it is only possible in the form, as in my case, it is a grid only part ;-)

In my case, I would like to show an empty column, as the column shows the progress of the connected 'actions’. If there aren't actions, there is no progressbar needed.

For the user it can be confusing when he sees 0% where there is nothing for him to do.

Kind regards,

Peter

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey Peter,

Thanks for the explanation. We added a User Story to our Backlog so we can process this wish.
Once the feature has been implemented we will update this thread.

Kind Regards,

Roel

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi Peter,

This will be resolved in the GUI releases of both our Windows and Web GUI's released on the 18th of August.

Regards, Erik

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi Erik,

Thanks for the feedback! Good to hear.

Kind regards,

Peter