Solved

Create custom color palette

• 11 April 2019
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
I don't like the distinction between the colors in the default color palettes (see attached image) and would like to create a color palette myself. I would like to know if that is possible and if it's possible, how it can be done.

icon

Best answer by Dennis Beeren 16 April 2019, 20:33

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
It is not possible to set your own color schemes.
You can choose from a variety of schemes in your user preferences (if enabled in IAM).
Another 'idea' would be to change the transparency to 0%.

See screenshot:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
It is not possible to create your own color palette, but you can set the default color palette of the cube view to one of the other 29 palettes available.

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
It is not possible to create your own color palette, but you can set the default color palette of the cube view to one of the other 29 palettes available.

I know that I can choose one of the 29 available palettes, but correct me if I am wrong, all available palettes use only four base colors and as you can see in my example it is relatively hard to see instantly if the green color in my chart is '04' or '08'. No big deal, but more base colors could solve this issue to my opinion. That's why I asked.
Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Another question regarding the color palet is the possibility to assign a fixed color to a specific value, to make it more intuitive. Take for example a color based on a certain status (Cancelled = red, Finished=green). 

I know you can solve this in the executed query by forcing an order and existance of all possible values, but that is cumbersome.  

Is there a way to make this easier?