New idea will be assessed by the Thinkwise product development team within a couple of days. The status of the idea is then adjusted to reflect our plans with the idea:
- Open – The idea has been reviewed and is open for discussion and voting.
- Under review – We need more time to review the feasibility and impact of the idea.
- Needs feedback – We need your feedback to better understand the idea.
- On the backlog – We have placed the idea on our backlog but don’t have a time frame yet.
- Planned – The idea is planned for the near future. Keep an eye on it!
- Working on it! – We have started working on the idea.
- Completed – The idea is implemented and available.
- Closed – The idea is already implemented or an alternative solution is available.
- Declined – We won’t be able to pick up the idea anytime soon. This could be because of the complexity of the idea, the value it might return, or the fact that the idea is not aligned with our product strategy.
- Duplicate – The idea is a duplicate of an already existing idea. We will merge the topics.
What happens with the ideas I have already submitted in the Thinkwise Community Platform?
The existing ideas in TCP are, of course, not ignored. These ideas are also on our backlog and are regularly reviewed. Feel free to bring your idea to the attention again by submitting it here too!